- 600mL of light thickened cream
- 1 sachet of Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In’ Vegetarian Gelling Powder
- 1/4 Stevia (Natvia Brand)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Pour 600mL of light thickened cream into a clean pot and gently heat until it begins to simmer.
- Add in 1 sachet of Jel-It-In and 1/4 cup of stevia.
- Stir the mixture and slowly bring to a boil, and take the pot off the stove.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla essence to the mixture
- Place mixture into ramekins, and then place into the fridge for 3 hours
- Once cooled, the Panna Cotta can be removed from the ramekins by placing the ramekins in warm water for 2 minutes and inverting them onto a plate
- Serve with berries