sugar free chocolate cake
- 1 1/2 cups of Stevia (Natvia Brand)
- 1 3/4 cups of self raising flour
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk (or 1/3rd cup full cream milk powder and 240mL of milk)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable/canola/coconut oil
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, if fan-forced, heat oven to 170°C.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add them to a bowl
- Mix eggs, milk and oil into a seperate bowl and incorporate into the dry ingredients
- Mix boiling water into the mixture until well incorporated
- Mix vanilla extract into the mixture until well incorporated
- Grease a cake pan or an oven-safe glass container, and place the mixture into it.
- Place the cake pan or container onto a tea towel and gently tap it to remove any air bubbles
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes and serve.